Diamond Initial Jewelry: The Perfect Gift May 10, 2023
Your Go-to Guide for Different Ring Setting Styles and Types March 24, 2023
Diamonds Bracelets in David's House of Diamonds at a Glance
“Jewelry is a very personal thing...it should tell a story about the person who’s wearing it.”
The Timeless Tale of Diamond Bracelets:
Indeed, jewelry is a personalized tale of one's style! But how about the tale of Diamond Bracelets that have been in the picture for almost an eternity? Although the history of bracelets began much before the early 20th century, the very first trend of diamond bracelets began as early as the 1920s.
Before that, the historical traces provided for the existence of diamond bracelets around 300 BC. Gems and diamonds were engraved in bangles during those times to make the bracelet look appealing! But was it always known as the Diamond Tennis Bracelet? No, records say in the 1920s, it was popularly known as Diamond Line Bracelet and not Diamond Tennis Bracelet.
The Famous 'Diamond Tennis Bracelet:
Its history goes back to the summer of 1978 when the tennis champion Chris Evert's diamond and gold bracelet fell on the ground during the US Open. The bracelet was then rendered such significance that the play had to be stopped midway, just to let her find the Bracelet. It was that moment when someone coined the term tennis bracelet and the rest is history!
The Checklist to follow for a profitable purchase:
Much has been spoken about the setting of bracelets and the shape of diamonds, but not so much about the tricky aspects of this purchase. So, here we enlist some factors that you need to keep in mind before you bring home a diamond bracelet.
- The Fit: The perfect bracelet is that through which you can slide two of your fingers. That much space is imperative to make it fit comfortably and to leave room for any weight fluxuations. Tennis bracelets typically come in 7 or 8 inches, but you can also find adjustable tennis bracelets that fit a wider range of sizes.
- Gold vs Silver: If you are looking ahead for someone to help you with metal selection, here's your answer! Always go for gold or silver when it comes to diamond bracelets. These days, so many metals are available, yet gold rules the roost. Its availability of colors, hypoallergenic properties, malleability as well as luster, keep it on the top of the list.
- Diamond Quality: Although it's a huge thing to zero down on, we have done it for you! Always pay attention to three things when looking at diamonds. Either go for a premium, or H/Si or G/Vs; that's it! If you are going for smaller diamonds then, the premium is the better deal; if you are going for a budget purchase, then go for H/Si quality. Finally, if you are going for the best from the lot in terms of shine and whiteness, G/Vs are the way.
- Measuring Your Wrist: To measure your breast, always measure the area just below the wrist bone. You can use a strip of paper to mark it and then provide your size to your jeweler.
- Bracelet or Bangle: Wondering why there are two nomenclatures for the same jewelry? Well, it's because Bracelets feature a chain of metal links and have a buckle/clasp kind of end to attach it to the wrist. When we talk of a bangle, it's something entirely different from a bracelet. It's made from a turf material and forms a circle around the wrist.
- Know where to compromise: There are no best deals in a diamond market, there are only feasible deals. If you lower the stone size and don't compromise on quality, you will get high-quality jewelry.
5 Diamond Bracelets by David's House of Diamonds:
1. 14K Gold Adjustable Diamond Cuban Bracelet:
The 14K gold adjustable diamond cuban bracelet takes you back in time to when adjustable bracelets were first introduced! Its funky style and quirky appeal make it a wonderful diamond bracelet that stands out from the crowd. It features a round brilliant diamond weighing up to 0.36 carats and 14K metal purity.
2. The Gold Single Infinity Diamond Bracelet:
The Gold Single Infinity Diamond Bracelet calls out all the minimalists to experience the best of David's House of Diamonds! Specially curated with the minimal jewelry perspective, the diamond infinity bracelet features 0.14 carats of round brilliant diamonds. Available in Rose, White, and Yellow Gold; the bracelet has several variations to suit your many moods of jewelry styling. Moreover, the infinity twist in between is very eye catchy and makes for a perfect anniversary or engagement present to your better half.
3. 14k Gold Evil Eye Diamond Pavé Bracelet:
The Evil Eye Bracelets are back in vogue! So, there can't be a better time to don this stylish evil eye diamond bracelet by David's House of Diamonds. It features gold, diamonds, and sapphires that come together to bring forth this eye-catching bracelet. With diamonds up to 0.19 carats and a length that equals 7 inches, the gold diamond chain bracelet commands attention. Not to mention the evil eye is known to ward off evil since very ancient times.
4. The 14k Gold Chain Diamond Bracelet:
The 14k Gold Chain Diamond Bracelet is a beautiful reminder of the pop era. Its unique design and unparalleled shimmer make for picturesque Jewelry that you can sport on almost every occasion. Ranging from a marriage anniversary to a prom night, it fits all occasions. More so, as it flaunts its 2.05-carat diamonds, on a 14K gold surface; it looks jaw-dropping.
5. 14K Gold Jaguar Diamond Bracelet:
Indeed, an offer you can't say no to! David's House of Diamonds brings to you its stunning 14K Gold Jaguar Diamond Bracelet. Featuring 0.16 carat round brilliant diamonds and 0.03 emerald gemstone; the bracelet is worth every penny. Available in Rose, White, and Yellow Gold; this 7.5 inches bracelet lets you ace every style look.
Found the collection interesting? Give it a try today by visiting David's House of Diamonds and choosing one that resonates with your personality the most. 2023 is all about minimalist fashion, so shop now and dive into diamonds.